POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : back after a ~decade..pov geometry exporters? : Re: back after a ~decade..pov geometry exporters? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: back after a ~decade..pov geometry exporters?
From: David Buck
Date: 27 Dec 2007 09:10:23
Message: <4773b24f$1@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> Glad to see that I am not the only povGeezer here. ;-)

I'm likely the povGeezer who has been around the longest.  I just tend
to watch what's going on and stay quiet.  I'm too busy with lots of
other things to get engaged in long conversations.  Besides, I'm a bit
out of date with the latest features of POV-Ray and the people here do a
better job at responding to questions and comments.  I just like to keep
track of what's going on (and look at the latest images being produced).

David (Kirk) Buck